As I’ve mentioned earlier, I’ve been a bridesmaid many times (one of my favorite things in the world to do!). I’m so blessed in that every dear friend who has asked me to be a bridesmaid and stand beside her on her wedding day is so wonderful and has great style. I’ve received such generous, thoughtful, and lovely bridesmaid thank-you gifts throughout the years, and I so appreciate the time, thought, and investment that each bride has spent in selecting gifts to give.
Here are some favorite bridesmaid gift ideas I’ve compiled…
- a pretty floral robe to wear while getting ready on the wedding day (like Plum Pretty Sugar)
- matching pajamas (again, to wear while getting ready together)
- jewelry to wear with the bridesmaid dresses
- monogram necklace
- Oatmeal Lace clutches or really any beautiful clutch
- personalized stationery
- monogrammed tote bag – and fill it with fun goodies (pick a theme, perhaps!)
- a wedding day-of survival kit
- treat your bridesmaids to a mani/ped, makeup, and/or hair for your wedding day (or even a spa day together!)
- personalized hanger for her bridesmaid dress
- a pashmina, scarf, wrap, or faux fur if you’re having an outdoor or cold weather wedding
- sweet thank you note to each bridesmaid, the most important gift of all!
Brides, what did you give your bridesmaids?! And fellow bridesmaids, what have some of your favorite gifts been? I love hearing unique ideas!